Most skin care products irritate the skin and damage its barrier, making skin more sensitive. After seeing this every day for over a decade in her dermatology practice, Heather D. Rogers, MD created a skin care line using only effective and safe ingredients to build and maintain healthy, radiant skin.
Our products are formulated solely to support the skin using the fewest possible hypoallergenic, plant-derived and thoroughly studied ingredients to achieve outstanding results. They are everyday essentials made for all skin types and ages, including and specifically for healing, inflamed, damaged, fragile, post-procedure and sensitive skin.
Each product undergoes extensive testing & must perform perfectly before Dr. Rogers will allow the product to come to market to ensure she & you can count on the highest quality, effective skin care.
We perform the following tests on all of our products:
- Challenge Testing: A third-party lab inoculates each product with multiple strands of bacteria & fungus to ensure unwanted growth is inhibited.
- Stability Testing: Testing for a uniform appearance, color, odor, pH, viscosity, specific gravity, weight loss, packaging compatibility, & any growth of yeast or bacteria in the product at initial formulation & at three months under elevated temperature conditions (40C).
- 2-Year Lab Stability Testing: A 2-year Shelf Life/Stability Test under normal room temperature & humidity conditions with the product evaluated at 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24 months with no separation, discoloration, scent or pH changes.
- Repeat Insult Patch Testing: Patches containing the product are affixed to the backs of at least 50 human subjects for a 48-hour period. This process was then repeated nine consecutive times & evaluated by trained laboratory personnel for any skin reactions with no allergic reaction identified.
- National Eczema Association: The National Eczema Association (NEA) has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to Doctor Rogers products recognizing them as suitable for care of eczema or sensitive skin.