Ashy skin comes from the accumulation of dead skin on the body and the safest way to remove it is using a chemical exfoliator. Here are some of my favorite products that will help you remove this dead skin and reveal your smooth, radiant skin underneath.
- DRUNK ELEPHANT | T.L.C. Glycolic Body Lotion
- DRUNK ELEPHANT | A-Gloei Retinol Oil
- PAULA’S CHOICE | Skin Revealing Body Lotion 10% AHA
- PAULA’S CHOICE | Skin Smoothing Retinol Body Treatment
- AMLACTIN | Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion
- VERSED | Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum
**The links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, Doctor Rogers will receive a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain her own. These are not sponsored.
Meet the author: Board-certified and practicing dermatologist, Dr. Heather D. Rogers, MD, is the founder of Doctor Rogers Skin Care and Modern Dermatology in Seattle, Washington. She studied at Stanford, University of Washington School of Medicine and Columbia University Medical Center. She lectures nationally, is well published, and an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Highly respected among the skin care community, Dr. Rogers has been annually named “Top 1% of Most Honored Doctors in the US” by Castle Connolly.