Here are a few saving graces to get you through the holidays looking and feeling your merry best.
- Rael Beauty Miracle Patches - Apply to hide and heal those pesky blemishes.
- Alastin Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Use before Face Cream for an added hydration boost.
- Joanna Czech Facial Massager - Roll away that morning puffiness with this depuffing massager.
- Isdin Instant Flash - Give yourself 8 hours of glass skin with this firming & lifting serum.
- H-Proof ‘Any Time You Drink Vitamin - Take one of these after a drink or two to help yourself feel better in the AM.
- Upneeq Eye-Opening Drops Rx - Drop these into your routine to give you an eye-opening lift for up to 12 hours.
- Dyson Airwrap - Splurge on this tool to get an at-home blow out in 10 minutes or less.
Meet the author: Board-certified and practicing dermatologist, Dr. Heather D. Rogers, MD, is the founder of Doctor Rogers Skin Care and Modern Dermatology in Seattle, Washington. She studied at Stanford, University of Washington School of Medicine and Columbia University Medical Center. She lectures nationally, is well published, and an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Highly respected among the skin care community, Dr. Rogers has been annually named “Top 1% of Most Honored Doctors in the US” by Castle Connolly.